NETGEAR EN104TP ETHERNET HUB 10MBPS 4 PORT 7.5VDC 1A
Condition: Used - Works
Content: One Hub with Adapter only
MANUFACTURE : NETGEAR
NETGEAR EN104TP 10BASE-T hub deliver standards-based, plug-and-play networking solutions for small businesses, home offices and low-density workgroups. Netgear EN104TP represents an extraordinary value for users seeking the most straightforward and reliable connectivity solution available.
•Ports Qty 4 x Ethernet 10Base-T
•Data Transfer Rate 10 Mbps
•Data Link Protocol Ethernet
•Connectivity Technology Wired
•Status Indicators Port status, link activity, collision status, power
•Features Uplink, MDI/MDI-X switch
•Compliant Standards IEEE 802.3i
•Expansion / Connectivity
•Interfaces 4 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T - RJ-45 female - 4
•Compliant Standards CE, FCC Class A certified, TUV, VCCI
• (Item can be similar if exact match not available)
• Unless expressly mentioned in the desc:ription, there will be no other parts / Cables included with the item. This includes items such as driver disks, cables, manuals, warranty cards. In the case of a server for example, do not assume that any rack rails are included, nor any operating system in loaded. Hard drives, tape drives etc will not include any fixing rails unless expressly mentioned.
• We do not supply power cables with any equipment.
• PC systems do not include operating systems (nor driver CDs) , unless specifically mentioned.
• Even though we always try to add actual picture please do not assume that any photo is original may it is a library photo, not the actual item pictured you will receive, unless expressly mentioned above.
• Please Research yourself with compatibility of your apparatus.
• ""DO NOT THINK ITS NEW IT IS nicely USED""
• Some times Part no. Model no. or serial no. may or may not same but product will be compatible.
• Please check product documentation for compatibility prior to purchase.
• Information's are here for your reference only and accuracy can not be guaranteed
• PLEASE MAKE SURE YOURSELF FOR COMPATIBILITY OF THE ITEM WITH YOUR APPARATUS
• It's important to buy the correct Accessories / Power Supply / AC DC Adpter etc. for your device. No Matter you're replacing a defective or lost power supply or simply purchasing one to go with a product / Appratus that needs accessories / power / Adapter etc.
• Do not use adapter / Power supply that is with frayed or exposed wires.
• Do not disassemble.
• Fire hazard or chemical hazard if mistreated.
• Dispose of used ac adapter properly and promptly please recycle. Consult your local regulations or waste disposal provider.
• Do not expose to temperatures above 140 degrees.
• Keep away from pets and children.
• Do not lay your Ac Adapter or laptop on linens, Towels, bedsheets or yourself it will cause the Ac Adapter and or your camera to overheat and become very hot.
• Ac Adapters can become very hot and could cause burns or fire hazards please use properly.
• If the new ac adapter gets very hot discontinue use (Minor hot is normal).
Copyright © 2007 - 2010 All rights reserved
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 31 March, 2010.